N_eye For PC/Laptop (Windows 10/8/7 and Mac OS) Free Download
In this tutorial, learn how to download and install N_eye for PC/Laptop (Windows 10/8/7 and Mac OS) for free.
N_eye allows you in normal network (3 g, wifi) to see different devices at the same time under multipath channel video.
Can you use N_eye on PC? This tutorial will show you how to get N_eye for PC (Windows and Mac OS).
How To Download and Install N_eye For PC (Windows 10/8/7 and Mac OS)
Step 1. To begin, download and install Nox App Player on your PC. Click this site to download for free.
Step 2. Launch Nox App Player and log in to your google account in order to get into access to your Play Store.
Step 3. Download N_eye for PC from this source.
Step 4. Tap on the N_eye APK for PC to install it. Wait for the process to get finished.
Hints: You can go to Google Play Store and search for N_eye. You will see the search result for N_eye Software for PC, then click on Install button to setup it.
Now you can use N_eye on PC, just like N_eye for PC version.
Key Features of N_eye CCTV Software Free Download For PC:
– Support for Pan,Tilt & Zoom control.
– Support Finger touch to control PTZ.
– Support both 3G and Wifi.
– Direct stream connection. No video going through 3rd party servers.
– Snapshot capability (while viewing live stream) to save to your local photo gallery.
– Support for landscape and portrait mode.
– Ability to change ip address and port as desired for internal and remote users.
– Support DVRs or IP Cameras of different manufactures.
Hope something helps you.
See also: N_eye Pro for PC