IMSeye For PC/Laptop (Windows 10/8/7 and Mac OS) Free Download
In this tutorial, learn how to download and install IMSeye for PC/Laptop (Windows 10/8/7 and Mac OS) for free.
IMSeye lets you view and control live video streams from cameras and video encoders.
Can you use IMSeye on PC? This tutorial will show you how to get IMSeye software for PC (Windows 10/8/7 and Mac OS).
How To Download and Install IMSeye For PC (Windows 10/8/7 and Mac OS)
Step 1. To begin, download and install Nox App Player on PC. Go here to download for free.
Step 2. Launch Nox App Player and login Google Play Store with your Gmail.
Step 3. Download IMSeye software for PC try this link.
Step 4. Tap on the IMSeye APK for PC to install it. Wait for the process to get finished.
Hints: You can go to Google Play Store and search for IMSeye. You will see the search result for IMSeye for PC, then click on Install button to setup it.
Now you can use IMSeye on PC, just like IMSeye software for PC version.
Key Features of IMSeye software for PC:
– Unlimited video on cellular and wifi.
– Support MultiChannel video encoder.
– Support for authentication.
– Support for Pan, Tilt, & Zoom control.
– Direct stream connection. No video going through 3rd party servers.
– Snapshot capability (while viewing live stream) to save to your local photo gallery.
– Support for landscape and portrait mode.
– Ability to change ip address and port as desired for internal and remote users.
VIDEO TUTORIAL: How To Download and Install IMSeye on PC
If you have any question regarding the use of app, please leave a comment below.