Download XMEye For Windows 10/8/7 For Free
In this tutorial, learn how to download and install XMEye for Windows 10/8/7.
XMEye is video monitoring software for IPC and DVR. With cloud technology, easy log in by the device’s serial number to show the live view monitoring video to your PC and do operation accordingly. This tutorial will show you how to get XMEye for Windows PC.
Can you use XMEye on PC? This tutorial will show you how to get XMEye for PC (Windows 10/8/7).
How To Download and Install XMEye For Windows 10/8/7
Step 1. First, download and install Nox App Player on your PC. Click here to download for free.
Step 2. Launch Nox App Player and log in to your google account in order to get into access to your Play Store.
Step 3. Download XMEye app for Windows 10/8/7 click this site.
Step 4. Tap on the XMEye APK for PC to install it. Wait for the process to get finished.
Hints: You can go to Google Play Store and search for XMEye. You will see the search result for XMEye for Windows PC Free Download, then click on Install button to setup it.
Now you can use XMEye on Windows PC, just like vMEyeCloud for Windows PC version.
Key Features Of XMEye App For Windows:
– Support log in with cloud technology.
– Support real time live view.
– Support remote playback.
– Local recording and play.
– Support snapshot and pictures searching.
– Support bidirectional talk.
– Support PTZ control.
– Support scanning serial number by QR code.
– Support cloud user register and modify.
– Support remote device add, edit and delete.
– Support local device add, edit and delete.
– Support adding device by address.
– Support manually searching device in LAN.
– Support version updating automatically.
– Support searching device function by shake.
VIDEO TUTORIAL: How To Download and Install XMEye on Windows 10
Hope something helps you.