Nox App Player Free Download For PC
In this article, learn how to download and install Nox App Player on PC (Windows 10/8.1/8/7).
Let me explain first what is Nox App Player?
Nox App Player is a free Android operating system emulator to bring the best experience for users to play Android apps and games on PC.
Download Nox App Player for Windows 10/8.1/8/7 click here.
How to Install Nox App Player on PC (Windows 10/8.1/8/7)
Step 1. Go to the location where you downloaded the file then double-click it to run the installation.
Step 2. Select “I have read and accept the Nox License Agreement“, then click “Install” and the installation will begin.
Step 3. Once the installation is completed, click “Start” to get launch Nox app player.
Step 4. You can see File Manager, Play Games, Google Play store, and many more inbuilt installed apps on home screen. Click on Google Pay Store to set up your Google account.
Now you can download and install any games and apps Android on your PC.
Hints: If you have an apk file, you can install it directly on Nox App Player.
Key Features of Nox App Player:
- With leading technology based off Android 4.4.2 & 5.1.1, compatible with X86/AMD, it’s stable, fast and reliable.
- Supports high FPS format, keypad control, and smart-casting; experience mobile gaming as if you were playing PC games.
- Compatible with apps and games, including new and popular titles. Whether you’re old-school or a newbie, you’ll definitely find something fun to play on Nox.
- Supports keyboard, gamepad, script recording and multiple instances. Use all of them at the same time! Anything’s possible!
System Requirements of Nox App Player:
If you want to install Nox App Player, your PC needs to meet the following requirements:
- Your system should have at least 2GB RAM or more is recommended.
- 2.2 GHZ processor is recommended.
- 1 GB Graphic cards or more is mandatory.
VIDEO TUTORIAL: How To Install Nox App Player on PC
Hope something helps you.